Kudos to Rob Gruber at Good Times

I just wanted to post a big Kudo to Rob and his crew for a very successful paintball group they have set up. My kids had a blast this past spring and summer. It is well organized and run with kids and adults alike. Rob you are a big kid at heart THANK GOODNESS! :smile:

Robā€™s a valuable guy to our youthful community. He contributes in many ways. Iā€™ll give him an " Atta boy! "

yea rob is definitely great for the town

Well Iā€™m sure the 8-10 people who were playing paintball each week really appreciate the average of 30, and upwards to 50 on occasion, that show up since Rob has been involved. Iā€™m also sure the players appreciate having a business involved that carries lots of inventory, sponsors a tournament, and volunteerā€™s itā€™s time to run events that are fun and fair.

Thereā€™s a lot of difference between a group ā€œbeing aroundā€ and having a growing and expanding group. When one man tripleā€™s (or more) the player base in a couple of monthā€™s of being involved, a little thanks are in order.

[quote=ā€œSmurfetteā€]

Well Iā€™m sure the 8-10 people who were playing paintball each week really appreciate the average of 30, and upwards to 50 on occasion, that show up since Rob has been involved. Iā€™m also sure the players appreciate having a business involved that carries lots of inventory, sponsors a tournament, and volunteerā€™s itā€™s time to run events that are fun and fair.

Thereā€™s a lot of difference between a group ā€œbeing aroundā€ and having a growing and expanding group. When one man tripleā€™s (or more) the player base in a couple of monthā€™s of being involved, a little thanks are in order.[/quote]

well said smurfette

And donā€™t forget Robā€™s partner at Good Times, Kris Johnson. While Rob is out at the field, Kris is the guy behind the scenes. Heā€™s the one keeping the store open, filling air tanks and selling paintballs at the last minute so people can go out and play.

All in all I think the weekend tournament was quite well done. Especially for Rob and his crews first time. Thanks to Rob, Kris, Ringer, Matt and many others that were a great help with things this weekend. I canā€™t wait to help ref or take part in the next tourney. :smile:

Yes I should have expanded on my original post, I know that there are many more people behind the scenes. I also know that Rob and some others have grabbed the bull by the horns so to speak and organized the sport. Not saying that others have not tried to do so, I only know of this past year when my kidlets became involved.

Yes I should have expanded on my original post, I know that there are many more people behind the scenes. I also know that Rob and some others have grabbed the bull by the horns so to speak and organized the sport. Not saying that others have not tried to do so, I only know of this past year when my kidlets became involved.

The store itself is a great asset to the town. Kids feel safe there; thereā€™s no bullying or drama associated with hanging out there. I never hear a complaint about the store or how itā€™s run and have spent a ton of money in there myselfā€¦