Kitimat Concert 2004

Oh come on Tim… New Kids On The Block had waaaaaay more hits than MC Hammer :laughing:

I’ll take Anal Bum Cover for $700, Trebek.

lol go mig!

Now you’re messin’ with a…
Son of a bitch!
Now you’re messin’ with a son of a bitch.

lol classic. 8)

Everyone was right, Nazareth does suck!! But atleast it was one giant party :unamused:

you just discovered that? You’re mom coulda told you they suck. :laughing:

I guess I should have done some research before I stuck up for a band that really does not exist anymore. Considering all but one is deceased.

[quote=“Adizzle”]Now you’re messin’ with a…
Son of a bitch!
Now you’re messin’ with a son of a bitch.

lol classic. 8)[/quote]

that songs awesome

GNR did a good cover of Hair of the Dog.

GnR never did a good anything.

Yes they did… they broke up.

Well met, old chap.

Thats right, only TERRACE gets famous people all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Rupert gets tons of famous people here. It’s just that most of the time we don’t hear they were here until they’re gone. Athletes and actors/actresses come up here all the time to go fishing and exploring the wilderness.

Someone I know met Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston in Alaska, and we were down at the waterfront and that same boat went through our harbour (I don’t think they were on it though).

[size=24]BUT JUST THINK I BET BRAD PITT PEED IN THE TOILET !! I BET THERE WAS SOME OF HIS FAMOUS PEE LEFT IN THE BILGE WHEN IT CAME HERE!! WOW !!! FAMOUS PEOPLE’S PEE WAS IN A BOAT THAT WAS IN OUR HARBOR!!! HOLY MOLY[/size]

Who cares being famous is no big deal, its more of a pain in the ass, then you have freaks talking about your pee…

I saved it in a coffee can. Its still sitting on my shelf.
w00t for EBAY!