Kitimat Concert 2004

He’s right about Nazareth, though.

I mean, seriously. Nazareth.

no he’s wrong, who cares who it is, there awesome and its close to rupert, so yah he is wrong

Awesome? Really? We must be talking about different bands.

you must be a overweight rapper

[quote=“LaikaLives”]you’d actually spend money on nazareth?

man kitimat does suck.[/quote]

So what bands are playing in your town this summer?

None. But we have 2 of the best canadian motocross champions coming for riverboat days.

Which i would MUCH rather see.

cuz your a goonie

Man… The Goonies was a Great movie!!

“HEY YOUUUU GUYSSSSS!”

http://student.charleshays.net/~tim/sloth.jpg

[quote=“Ghost3x”]None. But we have 2 of the best canadian motocross champions coming for riverboat days.

Which i would MUCH rather see.[/quote]

My point, exactly.

Yep, you got me figgered.

damn im good.

So like i said… How about the movie the Goonies!

http://student.charleshays.net/~tim/sloth.jpg

hah… coincidentally I just bought that on DVD last week.

yah, chuck i think his name is, the fatt kid who makes friends with that monster guy, he is funny

[quote=“Prudence”]

[quote=“LaikaLives”]you’d actually spend money on nazareth?

man kitimat does suck.[/quote]

So what bands are playing in your town this summer?[/quote]

What does that matter? Nazareth aren’t worth any amount. They should be doing mall tours.

And no, I don’t listen to techno or rap.

[quote=“LaikaLives”]

What does that matter? Nazareth aren’t worth any amount. They should be doing mall tours.

And no, I don’t listen to techno or rap.[/quote]

In reality Nazareth is worth more than you will ever be. So your little opinion of an old school band means shit, especially on a web forum.
You could have simply stated that you don’t care for Nazareth and left it at that, there was no need to be such a little girl about it.

[quote]In reality Nazareth is worth more than you will ever be. So your little opinion of an old school band means shit, especially on a web forum.
You could have simply stated that you don’t care for Nazareth and left it at that, there was no need to be such a little girl about it.

[/quote]

No little bitches here eh!!! 8) Some people don’t know what real music is! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Prudence”]

In reality Nazareth is worth more than you will ever be. So your little opinion of an old school band means shit, especially on a web forum.
You could have simply stated that you don’t care for Nazareth and left it at that, there was no need to be such a little girl about it.[/quote]

Wow, you guys are really defensive of these old bands that come through here. Just remember that the only reason they’re up in Kitimat of all places is because nobody else will book them and they’re still living in their own little world where they think that they’re famous. When really…

[quote=“LaikaLives”]

Wow, you guys are really defensive of these old bands that come through here. Just remember that the only reason they’re up in Kitimat of all places is because nobody else will book them and they’re still living in their own little world where they think that they’re famous. When really…[/quote]

dude your not even gunna get close to how famous they are now, so id shut up, whats your favourite band or singer?

Hey, Nazareth was in Clarenville a little while ago! They’re still big! Huge, even. In fact, the radio called them, and I quote, “The Greatest Rock Band of All Time.” And the radio never lies.

Seriously, Nazareth sucks. Zeppelin rulz.