Kids dirtbike for sale

2003 Honda XR70R for sale. Minor (typical) scratches from use. Zero mechanical issues with this bike. I replaced both tires last fall along with the entire exhaust and rear wheel bearings. Aside from crushing the last exhaust on a tree my son tried to go over last year, this bike has caused us no grief at all. Very typical Honda in the way it starts and performs. 3 speed automatic (no clutch to use) so this is a perfect 4 stroke (quiet) motorbike to learn on.

I will also throw in a pair of size 3 motocross boots if you wish.

Let me know.

2003 Honda XR70R for sale. Minor (typical) scratches from use. Zero mechanical issues with this bike. I replaced both tires last fall along with the entire exhaust and rear wheel bearings. Aside from crushing the last exhaust on a tree my son tried to go over last year, this bike has caused us no grief at all. Very typical Honda in the way it starts and performs. 3 speed automatic (no clutch to use) so this is a perfect 4 stroke (quiet) motorbike to learn on.

I will also throw in a pair of size 3 motocross boots if you wish.

Let me know.

How much are you asking? What’s your phone number?

$1,000.00

phone 624-4458

Nice Bike are you able to ship it Comox ??????

Anything can be shipped to Comox … for a price.

I could but everyone there is soooo cheap! The weak go south and the strong stay here:)

Nothing but blue skies up here with sun, sun, and more sun

Still available. If you have a young boy or girl that wants to learn to ride a motorcycle, this is the bike for you! Great machine to transition to from the 50cc quads and bikes.

Let me know. I’m back in town again.