Joe Biden drops out of the race!

Wow!

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cv2gryx1yx1t

History will show if this is a good move for the Democrats. I think that Harris has a good shot at defeating the old pervert, convict.

And I hope she plays that card again and again until it sinks in.
Pervert
Criminal
Liar

1 Like

I’m hopeful that the Democrats quickly coalesce around Harris. The last thing they need is a really divisive leadership campaign. They’re good at unforced errors.
Agreed! When she’s the nominee she should call him every name in the book and really get under his skin.

Funny how in Canada the Liberals just get stale and people boot them out of office, and it’s the Tories always stumbling over their feet and backstabbing themselves.
Harper blowing it by repeating the backbench “immigrants and terrorist” bogeyman song himself and O’Toole ‘weak leader’ after only one go at it.
But nice that never mind convictions, just the implications of any of what Trump did and all parties here would yank the rug from under in 3 seconds flat - never mind celebrate a Coronation like the GOP

Harris seems to be doing well; she’s raised a lot of money. The prosecutor verses the felon. I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like