Join Our Team!!
Seashore Charters is a dynamic business that is seeking high energy, friendly, reliable individuals with an ongoing eagerness to learn. We are committed to creating a high quality tourism experience for our guests and a positive and professional environment for our team members.
Job Opportunity: Reservations Coordinator
Summary: This full time position involves maintaining excellent guest connections, staff relationships with all departments, and working closely with stakeholders. Duties will include answering all calls and requests for information, scheduling, handling cash and POS transactions, community relations, and administrative support to staff.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Previous tourism experience
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Professional and detail oriented
• Proficient computer skills
• Adaptable to change and able to find creative solutions when necessary
• Willing to take ownership of position and demonstrate a pride in accomplishment
• Knowledge of a second language an asset
If you are interested in joining our team, seeing the community from a new perspective on a daily basis, and working together to consistently meet and exceed guest expectations, please submit a resume, with cover letter and references to Whitney Magliocchi, General Manager at email@example.com .
Application Deadline: April 22, 2011
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, Aboriginal people and minorities. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and will be in contact with those candidates we wish to interview.