Jerry Seinfeld Dictionary

this is pretty cool…

http://www.angelfire.com/nj/carlb/seinfeld/seinfelddictionary.html

“Hello Newman - a typical greeting to a pudgy and extremely irritating person for whom one really does not want to talk to”

http://www.iwc-solutions.com/photos/misc/Guide_to_COOL_--fd.jpg

Kibosh - 1)

when someone (wearing a motorcycle helmet, no less) gets karate-kicked in the head by a crazed individual 2) when three thugs get the crap beaten out of them for picking a fight with a crazed individual, who is dressed like a clown and headed to the opera “Pagliacci”

I’m gonna use this word from now on.

Use the word Harry Munson. In infotech I had to write a block format business letter to one Harry Munson.

ahaha shiiet I miss infotech.

Yeah, it’s pretty sweet. I’ve just discovered Fifa. Wonderful game.

If you’re talking about FIFA at CHSS, there’s a player on Real Madrid named “Borges”. He’s the best player in the league. The best skills, the best shot, etc. He’s even bald and beige. But his weakness is his endurance. He runs the fastest, but only for 10 seconds or so, then he spends the rest of the game trying to recover, wheezing and coughing.

I’ve been using Manchester United. Maybe I should test out this Real Madrid sometime… maybe if I finish my tables on time tomorrow.

The good thing about that game is that you can have the wrost team and still win.

I won with Real Madrid so it proves it.

Figo, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Beckham. The best in the world play in Madrid, not in Manchester. Most have taken pay cuts just to play in Madrid.

Real Madrid has won the Champions League 9 fricken times.

How many times has Manchester won?

There’s no team with a better winning record in any league.

But I know you’re only trolling. 'cause no Irish guy has ever made it to Real Madrid, while the Manchester guys will let just about anybody play.

I have no idea? My friends usually use Madrid, but I’ve never really cared.

So I open this thread, and immediately go “who’s the asshole who posted the enormous image?” but then I realized it was me :frowning:

[quote=“MiG”]Figo, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Beckham. The best in the world play in Madrid, not in Manchester. Most have taken pay cuts just to play in Madrid.

Real Madrid has won the Champions League 9 fricken times.

How many times has Manchester won?

There’s no team with a better winning record in any league.

But I know you’re only trolling. 'cause no Irish guy has ever made it to Real Madrid, while the Manchester guys will let just about anybody play.[/quote]

Still Madrid can kiss my ass, GO IRELAND WOOT

that was pretty funny, that cat thing
another seinfeld website that there is is stanthecaddy.com