James Moore not running

James Moore a veteran Conservative cabinet minister from BC is not running for re-election. The October election is shaping up to be interesting indeed.

Tory cabinet minister James Moore not running again

It makes those “Justin isn’t ready” ads hilarious. There’s nobody with experience BUT Harper left in the CRC ranks!
Moore didn’t stand a hope in hell in his own riding after the Vancouver oil spill response and the pro-pipeline stance of the Tories. Port Moody’s had several sinkholes from transit construction, no way will they support pipeline tunneling

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]It makes those “Justin isn’t ready” ads hilarious. There’s nobody with experience BUT Harper left in the CRC ranks!
Moore didn’t stand a hope in hell in his own riding after the Vancouver oil spill response and the pro-pipeline stance of the Tories. Port Moody’s had several sinkholes from transit construction, no way will they support pipeline tunneling[/quote]

Indeed. I hope these defections from the Tory ranks translate into more votes for the Liberals or the NDP. Anyone but Harper. However, I’m not counting Harper out. I am hopeful that the Liberals and NDP won’t split the vote again on the center-left.