It's all comming to and end I tell you

It’s amazing how much control we have and don’t even know it. That must be faith, I know I can. Yes, wartime is hell and can’t say that I would of wanted to see that, especially If was six. Sounds like a life enhancer to the extreme. I do believe though that my soul or what ever this sovereign piece of God is will give me exactly what I need for the right experiences. All the experiences In my life prepared me for the path at hand…People get put into positions so that life can kick the feelings out that are stuck somewhere in our souls Psyche. If I Am a bit of the whole then pain, pleasure, happy, sad, and all the other opposites of duality are but a lesson or maybe just the creators drama. Traveling through the framework of God, Good and Evil…I see the light and travel back into the darkness…the void…Then I Am back for more…

You are in control of your being but what controls your soul, do you think Bush sleeps well at night… A man of lies,power and lack of control. He is waiting to be raised up by the Almighty so he claims but like the Romans he will fall. One must not abuse his or her control.

Could you explain it in English? I’m sure we would love to hear it, but still not sure we would know what the hell you were talking about? lol

Ha ha ha! Yeah, that is how it works. My explanation, or opinion of life, you could say is: everyone goes through different things, and that is the beauty of it, but the point of life is just to live, and our job is to get as much as we can out of it.

so you’re a buddhist?

works for me, I like simplicity.

Yes, one spoon, one fork, one knife, one plate, one boul and healthy unspoiled food to go with a good glass of wine…Oyeah, just one glass…

[quote=“molten universe”]

so you’re a buddhist?[/quote]

enlightenment sucks.

[quote=“molten universe”]

so you’re a buddhist?[/quote]

Dear God, no. Although, having a little Buddha statue would be cool…
I just go with the flow, religion is…too complicated, and narrowminded.

Wait a moment…

“Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover.” Who likes this one???