ISO 3bdrm house

Still looking for a home to rent.

-Only have one reference as I’ve lived in the same house for the last 9 years.
-Will do some repairs e.g.: painting, replacing appliances if necessary, light fixtures and other things around the home if agreeable - at my cost.
-We don’t have parties.
-Long term ~ 2-4 Years.
-Would prefer no lease-type arrangements.

Looking for a long term, reasonably priced house, with no other suites (we have kids). Need 2-3 bedroom or equivalent for two adults and 3 kids (2/4/7 yrs).

Have stable, long term employment. Please send a private message or send email to chrisdennisprincerupert@gmail.com.

Warm Regards
C&J

Not sure what your range for rent is but here are a couple of posts.

erupert.ca/services/ad/32_1366422698

erupert.ca/services/ad/32_1365392184

Thank you :smile:

Still looking, need to move by June 1st. Thanks :smile:

New Landlords have sold this house. So we are now looking again for a 3bdm, with no other suites. we have until sept 1st.
We have references, husband has permanent full time salaried job, I stay at home with the kids :smile:
3 small children and a dog. (shes trained and friendly.)
as stated before, -Will do some repairs e.g.: painting, replacing appliances if necessary, light fixtures and other things around the home if agreeable - at my cost.
-We don’t have parties.
-Long term ~ 2-4 Years

Pease send a message or email chrisdennisprincerupert@gmail.com

Warm Regards
C&J

[quote=“snuffleuppagus”]New Landlords have sold this house. So we are now looking again for a 3bdm, with no other suites. we have until sept 1st.
We have references, husband has permanent full time salaried job, I stay at home with the kids :smile:
3 small children and a dog. (shes trained and friendly.)
as stated before, -Will do some repairs e.g.: painting, replacing appliances if necessary, light fixtures and other things around the home if agreeable - at my cost.
-We don’t have parties.
-Long term ~ 2-4 Years

Pease send a message or email chrisdennisprincerupert@gmail.com

Warm Regards

C&J[/quote]

This was just listed yesterday so might be avaiable
kijiji.ca/v-house-rental/pri … nFlag=true

sorry just noticed it is rented as furnished but there are others on that site but $$$$$

she wants to leave it furnished… and i have small kids so :frowning: thank you :smile:

you should check out this listing:

skeena.craigslist.ca/apa/4603680762.html

and

skeena.craigslist.ca/apa/4579317234.html

and

skeena.craigslist.ca/apa/4540143351.html

Thank you. :smile: one listing was removed, and i have called the others. :smile: appreciate the help.

Still searching, need to move by sep 30th latest. the sooner the better. :smile: