Iraq, Bush and those who spoke up

perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon … wsmax.html

An interesting link since Bush today announced that going to war in Iraq was his fault and the result of bad intelligence. The people on the site don’t seem so bad now that the truth is out.

[quote=“fingahz”]http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon/jeux/newsmax.html

An interesting link since Bush today announced that going to war in Iraq was his fault and the result of bad intelligence. The people on the site don’t seem so bad now that the truth is out.[/quote]

Maybe you should put together your own “Deck of liars.” Make Dubya the ace of spades. Fitting, considering it’s the death card.

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]
Maybe you should put together your own “Deck of liars.” Make Dubya the ace of spades. Fitting, considering it’s the death card.[/quote]

A popular French Canadian expression uses the two of spades as synonym for idiot. That could also be his card.

Whoever thinks the war in Iraq is not a massacre ordered upon innocent people is a moron of the biggest kind. F-ing Bush should be euthanized.

The person who designed the page that I linked to would fall under that category.

I was looking at a lot of different media before the first mini-Bush election. There was a very strong indication the Bush-baby’s team was going into Iraq if they got elected.

Seems to have slipped everyone’s attention that the false information CAME FROM THE BUSH CAMP.

Bush lost focus after 9-11 and used that tragedy as a reason to finish what his dad couldn’t do in his one term as president. I’m sure that Bush Sr. would have tried to oust Saddam during the first Gulf War but then he lost to Clinton and that Saddam ousting was put on hold until Junior got into office. While efforts should have been focused on Al Qaeda Bush found justification to do what his daddy wanted and topple Saddam. Is Iraq better off?? Not at this point, either is the US.

Bush Sr. didn’t want to remove Saddam, mainly because Bush Sr. was part of the team that put Saddam in power in the first place. He also correctly believed that Saddam was the only thing keeping the radical islamists at bay in the middle east.

Do you remember what he did before he was a politician?

No, Bush Sr. disagreed (and still disagrees) with his son’s Iraq policy.

No Doubt that George Sr. disagrees with his sons policies in regards to Iraq but Sr. did want Saddam out of power. He was hoping for a coup or revolt in the country to remove Saddam. Let me correct myself when I said that Bush would have tryied to oust Saddam during the first Gulf War. He really was afraid that Iraq would have turned into exactly what it is now. He did however want Saddam out of power.

cbc.ca/story/world/national/ … 51219.html
nytimes.com/2005/12/19/polit … xy.html?hp

Well, it really sucks when conspiracy theorists are right doesnt it. Damn that news media for reporting our questionable activities. How dare they report the news now the terrorists will get us. :unamused: I cant believe people actually believe that kinda shit. I was planning a trip to the US this summer but thats off.

now this is my kinda post…lol

i have been talking to several of my peers about our "Bush Problem"
why doesnt anyone ever bring up the whole mixing-politics-with-religion thing???
doesnt that matter anymore??? i happen to think that since it was one of the main policies that the USA (the country he happens to be IN CHARGE of) was based on that it should have more of an effect on how people look at him. Religion and politics dont mix. Politics are too much of a religion for some politicians and religion is too political.

I just hate how he used his religious views as a way to bring in votes during the elections. And i hate how he still uses his religious veiws while he leads our country through war, economical depression, and political instability.

does everyone think im crazy for bringing it up???