iOS 8

I can update to iOS 8 on my iPad and Apple TV(I think). Has anyone upgraded to 8.0? Or are you going to wait for 8.1? Does it work properly?
Thanks for any and all replies.

download/file.php?mode=view&id=8668

Hahahaha :smile:

To me…

IOS 8 feels like a small upgrade with only minor improvements to it. The one thing that i was looking forward to was the voice message for texting. Only to find out that it was imessage only. Coming from that a few of my friends with blacberry or even worse… android can easily send voice messages and the only way i can get around it is make a voice memo and send it ;-(

[quote=“OMEGA”]To me…

IOS 8 feels like a small upgrade with only minor improvements to it. The one thing that i was looking forward to was the voice message for texting. Only to find out that it was imessage only. Coming from that a few of my friends with blacberry or even worse… android can easily send voice messages and the only way i can get around it is make a voice memo and send it ;-([/quote]

Thanks for this! Is IOS 8 noticeably slower than 7 or about the same?

Will be slower for the first little while as it does all the post-install stuff (re-indexing, etc). But seems fast after that.

Rene Ritchie’s iOS 8 review is thorough: imore.com/ios-8-review

[quote=“MiG”]Will be slower for the first little while as it does all the post-install stuff (re-indexing, etc). But seems fast after that.

Rene Ritchie’s iOS 8 review is thorough: imore.com/ios-8-review[/quote]

Thanks, MiG. Great review. I will update my iPad and Apple TV. :smile:

Thanks for the replies, folks. Successfully upgraded my iPad and Apple TV.

OMG heard all the reports today of people putting their iPhones in microwaves?
Some people are just too stupid to allowed near technology…

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]OMG heard all the reports today of people putting their iPhones in microwaves?
Some people are just too stupid to allowed near technology…[/quote]

Seriously?! That is hilarious. :smile:

iOS 8.02 is out. Bug fixes.