International Womens Day

Happy Womens’ Day !!

So when are the men going to start their own day?

I forgot! Happy Women’s Day.

[quote=“Tootz”]Happy Womens’ Day !!

So when are the men going to start their own day?[/quote]

thats every other day of the year m’dear.

Does that mean we have to let them out of the kitchen today?

I took you for being smarter than that jesus. All you gotta do is bring them flowers, they don’t have to get out of the kitchen. It’s not Christmas for gods sake.

Christmas? what are you crazy… do you not like turkey? :unamused:

Nah trifle owns turkey

I like trifle with a layer of beef sauteed in peas and onions.

What the hell did I cook for today…arrggg!!! It should really be a day off.

Yea those ladies really need another reason to sit on their ass

“ooooh i have my period i have to sit down”
“ooooh im gonna have a baby i have to sit down”
“oooh i have to pee i have to sit down”

I’d slap any girl that ever said those things, other than the baby one. Lets see you spit a watermelon out of your ass and then you can make that statement :smiley:

I bet i could see somthing like that on the internet… Its gotta be true then!!!

Yes…it’s painful having a baby…especially when everything happens so fast, and you scream for drugs, only so they can tell you it’s too late for an epidural…ahh…great memories…he he. I survived.

[quote=“Goobylicious”]

Yes…it’s painful having a baby…especially when everything happens so fast, and you scream for drugs, only so they can tell you it’s too late for an epidural…ahh…great memories…he he. I survived.[/quote]

And I’m guessing the 9 months or so leading up to delivery weren’t all that great sometimes too, but kids kick ass… it’s all worth it in the end.

Actually, I was pretty lucky throughout my pregnancy, I had no morning sickness at all, and no problems. My dr. said it was the best pregnancy he’d ever seen. It felt like my ribs were going to pop after the seventh month…it wasn’t pleasant. It was definitely worth it, kids are great. My little girl is turning four next month…it sure goes by fast. :frowning:

Yea soon they’ll be teenagers :open_mouth: