Inception

Fantastic movie, go watch it.

Word on the street is that it’s pretty good.

85% at RottenTomatoes.com

75% at MetaCritic

I watched it Monday night. I HIGHLY reccomend you go see it. Also, no leaving for potty breaks as the details of the plot would get hard to follow if you miss parts of it.

Awesome!  Thanks for the positive reviews, folks:)  I will watch this one.  :sunglasses:

I am still pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming.

Great show.

It’s long but its good! Anyone who enjoyed the last Batman movie or the first Matrix would enjoy it.

Haven’t seen it yet – unfortunately can’t go see movies that don’t feature talking cars or toys for a few years :smile:

videogum.com/208132/caught-incep … -spinoffs/

Seldom go to the cinema anymore but this film was worth it.

[quote=“MiG”]Haven’t seen it yet – unfortunately can’t go see movies that don’t feature talking cars or toys for a few years :smile:

videogum.com/208132/caught-incep … -spinoffs/[/quote]

LOL, I remember those days, though I must admit ever since Hollywood’s big stars started showing up for the animated features, the movies have been a lot easier to watch, sometimes I think I get more of the jokes than the young ones. Though it seems that they go through more popcorn and pop than I do.

Is that the movie with Stallon and Willis and all the other Big Old Names like Arnold?

Nope. This is the one with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Inception

hi, i am bruce. this post actually brought me here, i was looking something for the inception.
anyway, beside that it is an interesting forum as i see

and one question about inception - have you read the book?

hi, i am bruce. this post actually brought me here, i was looking something for the inception.
anyway, beside that it is an interesting forum as i see

and one question about inception - have you read the book?