In need of an extremely cheap vehicle

I’m about at the end of my rope watching this thread.  I never had anybody hold my hand when I got my first vehicle and if you can’t do it on your own then I don’t think you need a vehicle.  A lot of our members have gone out of their way to help you and you keep on asking for more.  If this thread keeps on down the path it’s following I will lock it I’m kind of fed up with this.

Very true i guess i do have to go out and experience trial and error and i thank the people who’ve helped me so much, with out them i would never have heard of the abondoned 260Z and such, i read over my posts and i sound like such a lazy person. and i apologize it, this post was more on the information or a little heads up, not asking people to do errands that i am supposed to do. 

Look what you can fix it up to be…Ahhhh the colors

I know he wants to give it away, I’m not giving his name and # on this site so take some initiative and knock on his door,if you don’t ,someone else will knock on his door,or he will find somebody who will take it and you wont have a free pickup.

go see Larry @ Sherman GM.  He has an allwheel drive astro/safari van to tow away.  It is free.

1986 Oldsmobile FREE! Tow it away…its yours…PM me if you want it

theprojects, I Have a black Dakota 4x4 truck, No rust, Motor is great, Trans is good, the front trans for 4x4 is shot,  it has new tires. needs some TLC…

I want 2000.00 but for you, you can have it for $1000.00 just drive it away after signing the pink slip.