I seriously need a job

I am not looking for great wages but enough to have bread on my table and a few living expenses. I would appreciate it if someone has any ideas or know of anything. I am very serious and I will also say that I am good with public plus good reputation I believe. Please PM me if you have an idea.

make about 1000 resumes and hit every buiesnees that suits you once a week youl find that one day youl get lucky took me 5 years and now i come back to rupert and get 2 sweet jobs that suit me for life took a while and moving around but man am i happy and its all like lotto odds you gotta play to make the odds smaller  p.s what do you do for career wise ?

Maybe start with your experience and what interests you. Have you ever done any construction? How about retail? I am not sure that you will find a job on the net, resumes in person would have more effect of course. Some people may be able to head you in the right direction with a little more information though.

That’s pretty much it in this town haha.
Go check out the carreer resource center. They have postings for everywhere.

try canadian frieghtways loading trucks

You used to work with street youth, correct?  Identify your strengths and maximize your potential. 

Job Number: 5089431

Title: Youth worker - social services (Intensive Supervision/Support Worker) (NOC: 4212)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Part Time, Day, Evening
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 Hourly for 15 hours per week

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Skill Requirements:
Education: Completion of university
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Child and Youth Care Worker (CCW/CYW) Diploma, Social Service Worker (SSW) Diploma, Human Services Diploma, Non-violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Certificate, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate, First Aid Certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Work Setting: Social service agency
Target Groups or Clients: Young offenders
Specific Skills: Implement life skills workshops, Develop, coordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community, Liaise with other social services agencies and health care providers involved with clients
Additional Skills: Administrative and office activities
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Drug test

Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle, Travel expenses paid by employer

Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Job task planning and organizing, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning

Other Information:Supporting young people on youth court orders to remain in the community. Conduct curfew checks, promote daily life skills and complete reports.

Employer: Axis Family Resources Ltd.

How to Apply:

Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.

Contact Name: Lawanda Tazelaar
By Fax: (250) 564-9068
By E-mail: lawanda.tazelaar@axis.bc.ca
Business Profile: Social service agency which supports youth, children, adults in residential/day programs. Provides support to families in crisis.

Web Site: axis.bc.ca

Advertised until: 2010/06/29

I know Fairview Management often needs people to work with handicapped adults…it’s pretty high turnover as the work can be demanding. However, if you worked with street yout, you must have an extremely well developed sinse of patience and tolerance…

don’t think I’d be very good at that. Nope.

its not high turnover because of the clients . its high turnover because of management

Yeah I hear that from many workers who honestly do the work while management drives around town. Enough said. But many of the clients are lots of fun and not really that hard to deal with , especially if you can gain their trust. Or mine…lol

yea most the people ive met who work or worked with the clients love them and enjoy it. just poor management really like most jobs lol