I seek your consent

Just got this one. :imp:

Dear TD Canada Trust customer,

TD Canada Trust Customer Service requests you to complete EasyWeb Customer Form.

This procedure is obligatory for all customers of TD Canada Trust.

Please click hyperlink below to access EasyWeb Customer Form.

Thank you for choosing TD Canada Trust for your banking needs.

Please do not respond to this email.

This mail generated by an automated service.

TD Group Financial Services site - Copyright © TD

Yep I’ve been getting TD Canada Trust ones to my Citytel account all week :S

Yeah:-)  Not being a TD customer does tend to make me suspicious, lol.  I wonder who is behind it?  Organized crime, eastern-block hackers?  This stuff is interesting, albeit mildly annoying. :smiley:

I got this one today, this one is new to me.
Bank Of Montreal
Important Information 
Dear Customer,

At BMO, we are committed to your online security and peace of mind. We use multiple layers of security to ensure that your Online Banking sessions are protected by a high level of security.

All Internet banking transactions are managed via a secure server, which is separate to the Webserver that hosts our Internet site - this adds another layer of security for your transaction peace of mind.

To further protect your information and accounts, we have also built a secure connection between Westpac systems and the Internet. This connection is protected by a firewall, which regulates all the information going between us and the Internet, and prevents entry by anyone without proper authority, such as hackers.

You also play an important part in safeguarding your online information. Take some time out to check our newly upgraded security settings by logging into your account and follow the instructions outlined.

To update your BMO records click on the following link Below:

bmo.com/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_ Ac ct

Security & Safety Department
BMO (Bank of Montreal)

I love it when I get emails from every other bank out there, except the ones I actually have accounts with.  It makes it really easy to figure out what is spam and what isn’t.

I find having four or five yahoo e mail addresses helps, I can safely use them as a contamination quarantine whenever I surf the net. If there’s a site that needs an e mail address to register or get more info i use one of them, that way when the address lists get passed around I send them to the perptual hell of yahoo bulk mail spam…

Not sure why, but my citywest account rarely gets these missives, I can only guess they have a decent filter system on and of course I rarely use that e mail address with anyone but friends i actually know.

So far none of them have required my help in getting money, stocks or gold out of some backwater in Africa… :wink:       

Hey this one is different, he actually comes out and suggests you’ll be breaking the law…

Though you have to wonder about the “This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office.”

Can’t be that renowned if you go and miss close to seven million bucks…

Oh where oh where will I spend it all…

:unamused:

My Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Andrew Ofori. I work with the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana as the Regional manager, Tarkwa Branch, in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
I am 53 years old with three kids. I have packaged a transaction that will be of mutual benefit to us. As the branch manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital city, Accra, at the end of each financial year.
Following the release of the second quarter financial report, ending June 2006, I discovered that my branch made Six Million, Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($6,850,000.00); from the transactions accruing to the account of the Inland Revenue Service (IRS). This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office.

I have moved the funds into what the bank call Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is to assist me receive the funds in your bank account in your country; which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and get 30% of the total funds as your benefit.
The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund. I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated bank Account. Call or mail me if you think we can work together, on +233-24-9402495 Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours truly

Andrew Ofori.

EXQUISITE REPLICA WATCHES

ROLEX, CARTIER, BREITLING AND MORE… :smiley:

THE E-LOTTERY COMPANY.
UK OFFICE.
7 West End Avenue, Gatley,
Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4DR, UK.
Draw Date: 04-08-2007.

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1099) of the E-Lottery online email promotion program held on  4th August, 2007. All 10 winning e-mail addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your emails address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year’s Annual E-Lottery Draw.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £546,480.00 (Five Hundred And Forty-Six Thousand, Four Hundred & Eighty British Pounds Sterling only). The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning Numbers: 05–18–26—34–42–49 –BB 08
(ii) Email ticket number; FL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto Code Number: FL09622UK
(iv) Ref Number: EL/07/736207147/UK

Please contact your claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

NAME: Ian Collymoore Esq.
TEL:44-703-1907-917
EMAIL: claimsagent.officermoore@yahoo.co.uk

N.B: Winnings not acknowledged and claimed within one week of notification will be void.

Regards,
Julia Simson (Mrs.).
Promotion Manager,
The E-Lottery Company.
UK & Europe.

I got one referring to a guy who died on gulf air along with every member of his family…I really wanna mess with this “lawyers” mind. I thought of saying I was a love child…any ideas…I wanna  play this out a bit …maybe teach him not to mess with the captain

I like the disclaimer at the end of this one…  I’ll be sure to reply that he’s in error  :unamused:

Good morning,this mail correspondence may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met,i know that this is an unlikely platform to start this kind of relationship but i am constrained by the
present situation of my family and i request you to permit me use this medium to introduce myself.

My name is Bryant Dweh and i am a Liberian,a nearby country.I am here in Senegal for tourist vacation with the objective of achieving the movement of some capital to your country for inversion. I would need your help and is willing to share with you according to an agreed percentage.

Please indicate your interest in working with me so that i can give you full details.
Accept my regards as i await your indication.

Bryant Dweh
*Notice
This message is thought for the only use of the individual it is directed,if you are not the destined
receiver,please advise the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thanks.

Best one yet:

or I could have 10,000 severed arms and a couple dozen child warriors delivered instead…

What next?
Dear Sir:
My name is Gustave Mengeles, son of Josef and…