I need Webspace Can you Help me?

Hi guys, I’m thinking of starting a little website just a personal website where I can practice my perl skills and graphics, can anyone hook me up with some webspace??

like thomas.whereever.com

thomas.likesbutts.com

your ISP usually gives you a free space like

www.whatever.com/~methad

just ftp://www.whatever.com and log in w your username & passwd and you should see the placeholder page. You might need to call first.

geocities

Since when does Geocities support Perl?

lol geocities… SUP JON

Don’t think just do it…

“Thinking is the lowest form of communication” Ok.

When I first started farting around with web building…I use tripod,

because you could do it the beginner way…or use beginner and edit some pages with advance building. That way I seen what an image (html) looked like and how to edit them and so on (so on) (so on) :unamused:

not much man chillin in the atl … bored right now … and just going to school … yeah same old shit just diff place…

[quote=“kingwolf13”]

Don’t think just do it…

“Thinking is the lowest form of communication” Ok.

When I first started farting around with web building…I use tripod,

because you could do it the beginner way…or use beginner and edit some pages with advance building. That way I seen what an image (html) looked like and how to edit them and so on (so on) (so on) :unamused:[/quote]

I used to run my own domain, but I havn’t really touched the thing in a long time… at one point my domain got 100,000 visits everyday. If we could of had a deal with ugo, or ign back then I would have made $5,000 USA a month. It was leet back in the day, I talked to guys on the phone that we’re making $10,000 a month, they we’re only like 16.

That’s 100,000 page visits I think unique visits was like 30,000.

just read you did host your own page, cool dude, this is for those who would like to host there own page. nice on the hits i think my top was 54

Why not host your own website ?
I have full adsl and that what i do, Im not limited to space I use a free forwarding service. or if your ip changes you can use www.no-ip.com
I host my website with games, video, cams. chat , blog’s, you name it i test it out on my site. I do this with a cool program called IBserver, it sets up apache, php, and MYSQL, you can use another program that does the same its a bit more secure. I use this at home as a I know im not going to get 1000 hits a day, its for family and friends, I get about 10 to 20 hits a day. check it out at http://ghostintheshell.ca. you can also set up to test your scripts you are running, or making. before you upload to a main site. good luck :laughing: