I Am DOG!

Laws of perception- everything is here but I filter out all but the narrow secular framework of a chosen fantasy.

Life is a dream of my existence, an instant demonstration of my choice, my will…If I Am DOG playing the game of life then I Am the only perception there is.

All the power in the universe is but the same power of a grain of sand because everything is created by a separation of the whole.

DOG created everything by judging the whole and now here I Am, an individual thing perceiving my separation of myself…

Congratulations on the promotion. :wink:

Thanx :smile:

I couldn’t do it without me :laughing:

But God is a woman and you’re not. You’re … confused.

OHHH BURN!

I have trouble even trying to address this topic but you have given me no choice in the matter. " I think you are a sick puppy and you just spelt the name backwards".

[quote=“words”]Laws of perception- everything is here but I filter out all but the narrow secular framework of a chosen fantasy.

Life is a dream of my existence, an instant demonstration of my choice, my will…If I Am GOD playing the game of life then I Am the only perception there is.

All the power in the universe is but the same power of a grain of sand because everything is created by a separation of the whole.

GOD created everything by judging the whole and now here I Am, an individual thing perceiving my separation of myself…[/quote]

me too!

I don’t want to be God.

Caesar will do fine. Now render unto me!
Even Jesus said that. C’mon now cough it up!

mmmmmm…sacrelicious

Another pointless rambling? Sweet. There must be a good batch of electric lettuce in town.

haha