HTMF Merchandise

No more HTMF cafepress store? I could really use a new mug!
http://www.screenlooking.com/images/dscf3608.jpg
If not, I’ll need to find myself a white mug to stick an HTMF sticker on and clear coat it, or something…

Yeah, I could use a new t-shirt. Anyone want a maybe-worn-once XXL shirt? It was too big for me from the get-go… now I’m sure it’s like a tablecloth on me.

Id like a coffee Cup for work… and one for home… Mig feel like doing some orders ?

We should do shirts with the new logo… maybe I’ll ask at shirts by the shore?

But i want a coffee cup…!

Well if it’s OK with MiG, you can make your own mug ina couple of minutes by uploading the image and clicking buy now… $11.99USD I believe.
I’m in the process of developing one for myself, not an HTMF one though.

Can I have one with the logo and my signature? ( HTMF! Time well wasted.)

or with sig and Avatar, that would rock :astonished:

[quote=“orangetang”]Well if it’s OK with MiG, you can make your own mug ina couple of minutes by uploading the image and clicking buy now… $11.99USD I believe.
I’m in the process of developing one for myself, not an HTMF one though.[/quote]

Got a link dood!!

I’ve always been a fan of BigThumb’s signature.

I’d definately buy a shirt that had the HTMF logo in the middle on the front, and on the back, “HTMF: Time Well Wasted.”

Thanks smartass. A while ago, I was going to change it to “I VOTED FOR PEDRO” but decided to leave it there longer.

[quote=“jleaman”]

[quote=“orangetang”]Well if it’s OK with MiG, you can make your own mug ina couple of minutes by uploading the image and clicking buy now… $11.99USD I believe.
I’m in the process of developing one for myself, not an HTMF one though.[/quote]

Got a link dood!![/quote]

Cafepress.com, like in the first post.

If you are looking for mugs and clothing you should check out Digital Printing. Single mugs are something like 12-13 dollars a piece, but if you get 1 dozen the price comes down to 8 dollars a mug.

I would deffinately buy a Tee… but with one “f”?

Also, some of those things… you know, they sort of act like advertising, that you can paste all over Towns/Lecture Halls/Campus, those sort of things. Man, that’d be ripshit if someone could get their hands on some of those things.

[size=9]Psst… MiG… Check your inbox…[/size]