Howard Stern 100

Howard Stern absolutely fucking amazing uncensored audio on Sirius 100! :open_mouth:

100% agree… arites fucken so funny on his show to. I herd that hes gettin taken off sirius canada soon though… originaly they didnt even get it … missed out the first month … im livin down in the states right now so im set with both howard100 and howard 101 .

100% agree… arites fucken so funny on his show to. I herd that hes gettin taken off sirius canada soon though… originaly they didnt even get it … missed out the first month … im livin down in the states right now so im set with both howard100 and howard 101 .

www.howardstern.com

I’m more of a Bubba the Love Sponge fan myself…

WHAT?? bubbas alright but seems like he just does the same shit as stern just more graphic and messed up

[quote=“baker”]

WHAT?? bubbas alright but seems like he just does the same shit as stern just more graphic and messed up[/quote]

Well, it’s pretty tough to beat when he called the Department of Fish and Game and complained about the re-naming of the Jewfish because it was offensive.

“Yeah, I think there’s another fish that has an ofensive name. They should change the name of the Blue Marlin. Cos the last time I blew Marlon, he didn’t even give me a courtesy tip!”

click!

ahh i missed that one … sterns still the man i think … but its not like i dont like bubba … their both good … all in all its a good station to listen to.

Yeah, the one where he called the 700 club was really funny too.

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]

Yeah, the one where he called the 700 club was really funny too.[/quote]

did you hear the one where stern called the middle east as “fart man” ahha he was prank callin random people and he got this one guy that was like “is this howard stern” it was unreal some dude in the middle east know who he was …