How did?

How did Bush become president, despite his grade 8 edumacation?

His Daddy?

Plus with his daddy’s bucks and buying him baseball teams and other toys which he could never learn to handle he had and has lot a whole batch of crooked friends all over the world. Bin Ladin family for one… Evil, spoiled stupid president

Because even with only grade 8 that still makes him smarter than the average American!..lol

j/k

Mike

ssh! talk quiet, they’re patrolling the Canadian border for terrorists. thay might hear you…

DIRKA DIRKA JIHAD!!!

A Bush is a plant and behind every bush there is a terrorist.

[quote=“CrazyMike”]

Because even with only grade 8 that still makes him smarter than the average American!..lol

j/k

Mike[/quote]

I guess this is true.

http://www.uis.unesco.org/ev.php?ID=6022_201&ID2=DO_TOPIC

There is a higher percentage of secondary education participation in Canada than the USofA… Oh and notice most of Europe and Australia, they’re right up there with Canada. I guess you dont need a secondary education in the US, to goto University if you have lots of coin.

George W. Bush won both elections because

1. He’s more savvy than he let’s on (eg - playing up the whole I’m-a-cowboy-from-Texas-thing even though he was born in Connecticut, and is as blueblood as they come)
  2. He was seen as more likable than either Al Gore or John Kerry, and Americans vote for the candidate they’d rather hang out with (see Reagen over Dukakis, Clinton over Dole, etc)
  3. Karl Rove
  4. “Moral values” was the most important issue to voters, and having moral values apparently means being anti-gay and anti-abortion, and Bush is both

That and possibly electronic voting… some funny business going on with that. CEO of the company that makes the voting machines that are so unreliable openly admits supporting bush… shouldnt there have been voting reciepts?

something smells fishy to me.