I have a house in Prince Rupert that has been empty for a couple of years and I am now thinking about renting. Probably in July 2014.
- 10 minute walk to town
- well insulated (aka extensive renovations)
- very quiet neighbourhood
- 3 floors: basement (washer, dryer, freezer, TV room), main floor (kitchen, dining room, living room, 1/2 bathroom), top floor (2 bedrooms, a small study, and a small full bathroom)
- it is an old house with mostly new wiring and plumbing.
- fairly good view of water
- natural gas heat and hot water
I would not want a dog in the house as the floors are fir and unfortunately dog toenails will mark the floor. A well trained cat (aka no spraying) would be okay.
I am wondering what the market rental rate for it would be.
any advice will be greatly appreciated.