Home owner awakes to find burglar in their house

[quote=“Smurfette”]
This person everyone is talking about… are you so sure he’s still a youth?[/quote]

I do not care of the age in this situation , but no matter of his or her age they should be dealt with accordingly . The RCMP are probably as frustrated as all of the HTMF users . They put in their time going to the dwelling , chasing it down , booking it once they get it to the cells , bring it to the court house the following morning , only to have his honor release it back to the streets . Its probably standing around the mall shooting its mouth off before court is finished . It probably even got a good sub to eat from Subway as well . Everyone should invest into buying a Little Leaguer Talking Stick to welcome it with if its caught in your house.

[quote=“Justin Case”]

[quote=“Smurfette”]
This person everyone is talking about… are you so sure he’s still a youth?[/quote]

I do not care of the age in this situation , but no matter of his or her age they should be dealt with accordingly . The RCMP are probably as frustrated as all of the HTMF users . They put in their time going to the dwelling , chasing it down , booking it once they get it to the cells , bring it to the court house the following morning , only to have his honor release it back to the streets . Its probably standing around the mall shooting its mouth off before court is finished . It probably even got a good sub to eat from Subway as well . Everyone should invest into buying a Little Leaguer Talking Stick to welcome it with if its caught in your house.[/quote]

Heh, I’d say the officers in our lovely town are probably far more frustrated with this situation than anyone who posts on here could ever be.

And despite the best work an RCMP officer can do, sometimes the evidence just isn’t there. (Or isn’t there quick enough to present at a bail hearing). That’s frustrating to everyone, INCLUDING the judge. It’s the law of the land that we live in and I’d rather have judges that follow the law, then have judges that don’t.

[quote=“Justin Case”]
I do not care of the age in this situation , but no matter of his or her age they should be dealt with accordingly .[/quote]

Some may agree, however, the [accused] in this situation also has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD), which, (according to a report posted in the Terrace Standard) “…means he doesn’t understand that his actions are wrong.” The report goes on to quote the judge at sentencing, “It’s going to be tough but you can’t do any more break and enters or where you’ve been (I’m assuming back to Prince George Regional Correctional Facility of some sort) is where you are going to be and you will be there for longer and longer. Do you understand that?” said [judge] to [accused] after sentencing him. “Yes,” replied [accused].

Judging from the track record alone, I can be confident in saying that I think the person in question will be back with “corrections” by the end of January.

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”]

[quote=“Justin Case”]
I do not care of the age in this situation , but no matter of his or her age they should be dealt with accordingly .[/quote]

Some may agree, however, the [accused] in this situation also has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD), which, (according to a report posted in the Terrace Standard) “…means he doesn’t understand that his actions are wrong.” The report goes on to quote the judge at sentencing, “It’s going to be tough but you can’t do any more break and enters or where you’ve been (I’m assuming back to Prince George Regional Correctional Facility of some sort) is where you are going to be and you will be there for longer and longer. Do you understand that?” said [judge] to [accused] after sentencing him. “Yes,” replied [accused].

Judging from the track record alone, I can be confident in saying that I think the person in question will be back with “corrections” by the end of January.[/quote]

What a fucking cop out. Doesnt understand? I’ll bet when someone finally beats him within an inch of his life he will understand. My dog understands right and wrong am I to believe FAS makes him less competent than my dog? give me a break.

I have to agree with Jesus , because he suffers from all these things does not give him the right to walk into someone’s home and think he can liberate anything he wants. If he is as badly affected then put him into a place where they can treat it . Why does someone always think because they have suffered some form of illness that they can get a get out of jail free card. " Your honor , I killed the person because someone violated me when I was a kid and now I am being punished ". So many have tried and some have got away with it , the bottom line is its all bullshit .If he is an adult then let him do his time with Baba before someone does hurt him while trying to protect their house and family.

He certainly understands it’s wrong. He runs away when caught in the act. He knows to turn himself in to the police for the curfew offence. Seems to know when the police have no evidence against him, etc.

Sounds like he understands the system very well.

[quote=“MiG”]He certainly understands it’s wrong. He runs away when caught in the act. He knows to turn himself in to the police for the curfew offence. Seems to know when the police have no evidence against him, etc.

Sounds like he understands the system very well.[/quote]

And he’ll get better and better at it every time he goes to jail!

If I ever catch someone in my house uninvited, my baseball bats will finally get some good use!

Make sure that you have a Glove to match . I was stopped once in Montreal , on the highway . One cop search our car and he found a Louiseville Talking stick , then he asked if we had the glove ? Which we did .