Home Hardware

What ever happened to the repairs the city wanted Jerry to do to his Home Hardware building?

He had to order some tools to do the job, since he didn’t have them in stock. I hear they’re on the next truck, though.

He’s too busy working on his house and probably has no money left for the home hardware building!!

Good one! Love it!

hammer meets nail

[quote=“Hoser”]

He’s too busy working on his house and probably has no money left for the home hardware building!![/quote]

I have driven by that estate several times and it wouldn’t be exaggerating to safely say that the amount [money] [cost] of the renovations to date easily exceed $100,000.00. If you know the home, take a drive-by… its quite the restoral.

I was a catch phrase for sure, but you know what, in all honesty it always was there on the next truck, wasn’t disappointed once.

My experience was slightly different. I would go in for one of the sale items that week, only to be told it would have to be ordered and would be available in two weeks. Two weeks go by and I’m back only to be told it would be in in two weeks. After six weeks I forgot about it. Six months later I get a call saying my item is in. Told him I wasn’t interested in the item any more.