HoHoHo

Happy Holidays to everyone… your family and friends… eat lots, drink a little and have a merry good time… :smile:

Happy holidays to you as well, My2cents:) Also, Happy Winter Solstice. I hope you all have peace, prosperity, and happiness during this festive time. :smile:

[quote=“hitest”]

Happy holidays to you as well, My2cents:) Also, Happy Winter Solstice. I hope you all have peace, prosperity, and happiness during this festive time. :smile:[/quote]

thankyou hitest…hoho

May all of my fellow HTMF funseekers have A MERRY CHRISTMAS ,please try and enjoy a safe evening if your are getting into the celebration of it . Enjoy one and all .

Have a great Santamas! And a happy new year!

http://i.eho.st/pj8yi03d.jpg

Gosh darn blankety heck. Now we know what was plugging the chimney since last year…

Any snow in Rupert? We have a little on the ground in Terrace, but that’s currently being melted by this rain.

http://i.eho.st/pgq6p6gf.gif

It warmed up here, the snow started to melt so they plowed the roads into dirty piles everywhere. Add in the tacky townhouses they built across the street that completely block our view of the park and the lake, it should look like Christmas in East Berlin tomorrow morning.

lmfao… have a good one herbie…

[quote=“MiG”]Any snow in Rupert? We have a little on the ground in Terrace, but that’s currently being melted by this rain.
[/quote]

Nope. No snow this morning.

Merry Christmas HTMF! Hope you got everything you wanted. And that you have a great time with family and friends.

Oh, and stay safe!

After a couple of days of rain, we had snow overnight in Terrace. The kind of windless heavy snow that you see on Christmas movies. Stopped now, though.

Merry Christmas!

Well, what did everyone get?

I got this: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Versatile_Performance/K53SC

It’s a pretty green color. :smiley: Does everything I want it to as well. :smiley:
And, I am really happy with the fact that I bought locally, I wish I’d have done that with my first laptop, would have been far less hassle.

Nice. Got last years same model last Christmas.
Got Mr&Mrs Santa in a bathtub from her kids in PG, a mouse with titties and an electric cigar from my daughter. Oh yeah, and a stuffed animal that repeats what you say that I’ve been tormenting the dog and cat with all day… hahaha
And we fed our newest grandkid until he threatened to explode like Mr. Creosote

Hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas too!

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Nice. Got last years same model last Christmas.
Got Mr&Mrs Santa in a bathtub from her kids in PG, a mouse with titties and an electric cigar from my daughter. Oh yeah, and a stuffed animal that repeats what you say that I’ve been tormenting the dog and cat with all day… hahaha
And we fed our newest grandkid until he threatened to explode like Mr. Creosote

Hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas too![/quote]

We also had a wonderful Christmas. Our youngest child got a Nintendo 3DS and games and our 17 year old got expensive make up and clothing. Man, I’ve been over-indulging in food and drink (I felt very sloth-like yesterday).

I got a day off!! YAY ME! Merry Christmas everyone!

I got an xbox… now I need to go buy hard drives and finally build myself a file/media server. Ahh xbox the gift that keeps on costing.

I got a lot of scratch and loose tickets…on the bonus scratch, they all said " lump of coal"… shit ! I wasn’t that bad.