Hockey

I thought the goalie was great - he was definately a key component to the score not being any higher against the Rampage. 

COnsidering that these guys get 1/2 of ice per week to practice and this is the first year I think they did a great job. Practice makes perfect in all aspects of life. I would like to see the negative posters do better on the ice.

TO the RAMPAGE players, management and staff, thank you for a great first season. You gave all of us die hard hockey fans want we wanted!  I hope that you can work with the City of Prince Rupert to ensure that you get more ice.  PRMHA ( most of you are ALUMNI ) is thank ful for the fund raising opportunities you gave us not only at the door but in the canteen as well.

So again, congrats to you all and see you at the rink!

Good post.  One correction though, the season’s not over yet.  It’s definitely an up hill battle, but there is still some hockey to play.  It might be a long shot, but I haven’t given up hope of at least one more home game this year.

I have hope…but its unlikely…they have to win two straight in Kitimat!  I hope they win at least one!

[quote=“Hoser”]I hope they win at least one!
[/quote]

I hope they win two.