HELP! Who can I hire?

I’m in desperate need of a bathroom reno (5X8 tiny war-time) and I’ve already lost 3 weeks waiting on Rupert’s #1 guys to show up for an estimate…too busy I guess. I’m willing to do some of the demo/finishing myself. I want someone that has WCB coverage and can finish the job in a few days (not dissapear part ways through the job and leave me without a shower.) Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

You could try looking at the business cards down at general paint.
Good Luck.

Try Sonnie at MATRIX…does great work and is timely. Also shows up quick to give estimates(same day)

Sonny Dickens @ Matrix Construction - 250-622-8234
Craig Movold @ Adanac Construction - cell 250-622-7771

Both of these companies have given me excellent work, good quotes, and completed on time and on budget.

Good luck with your reno.

I will also put in my two cents worth for Craig at Adanac construction. He is first rate in my book!

Very interested to see how your hire and reno’s go. An upated would be appreciated, as I’m thinking of doing the same thing.

Hi there,

We are 2 guys, both in other business, but do good quality contract work on the side.

• One of us trained by Tradesman in Drywall taping & finishing: Can Articulate Training & skills.
  • The other is 3rd Year Apprentice Electrician. (designed, built & finished Professional Studio)

Work that can be viewed:

• Professional Recording Studio (in business currently)
  • Beautiful reno’d wartime house.

Contact: skeena2005@live.com Att: Peter & Tom (Quality Drywall, Reasonable Pricing)

if u get these guys to do the walls then try SOB’s for the tiles or the whole job as he is a trade certified floorman. and can give u quotes on flooring or constructionfirst rate quality work i’m 100percent satisfied with the tile and rugs he did for my house