Has anyone seen Herb?

well he’s now on face book…

Yup–Mr Coons has garycoons.ca, but Mr Pond is using facebook. Join his page if you’re a supporter, or don’t if you’re not. :smile:

Gary’s election site:

electgarycoons.com

Gary’s Facebook group:

electgarycoons.com/facebook

I saw Herb on Sat. with his campaign man Larry Hope in the mall , I think they were casing the place to put posters or photos up , as if we forgot how he looks , he probably has photos of him in a red tie.

I don’t understand why some people are using such a condesending tone when they describe Mr Pond being out and about campaigning. This thread was starting with the idea “he’s supposed to be running for office, where the hell is he?” Now that it’s clear he is campaigning it’s “ewww another photo opp, what a sleezy politician.” We can’t have it both ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

No one in this thread called him a sleazy politician, eccentric.

You’re right, by bad. I was right about the first bit of the thread, but I took the second from the Daily News thread by accident.

He crashed a local birthday celebration when he wasn’t invited. I wouldn’t call that sleazy, just tacky.

Hmm… this Herb guy is a popular dude huh? Well-missed in the public eye by the sounds of it. Politics would be lost w/o all the gossipy tidbits and speculations. Right on politics!