Harper's Island

Seems some Canadians are making a correlation between this show, and Harper’s government, the provinces and territories.

There’s a blooper in the first episode (there are probably more) when Abby arrives at the dock, the cab door, below the company name, says “Seattle, Washingtion”.

I haven’t seen the show… is it good?

Isn’t it set in Washington state?

i heard it was filmed on bowen island

The movie location is Bowen Island. A friend is watching the show and I caught a bit of it. Seems like something that was on before. One victim every episode (two in the first) for 12 episodes, I think. Seems like those murder mystery plays where the audience is part of the action and has to figure out who is the murderer.

“TV Review: ‘Harper’s Island’ Has Great Hook But Lackluster Execution” LOL!

So it’s filmed on Bowen Island, but it’s supposed to look like Washington State?  Wikipedia says: “Friends and family attending a wedding celebration on a secluded island off the coast of Seattle die one-by-one.”

Is it worth the download?

ive got it saved on the pvr ill post a review soon  :smiley:

Ok, I totally didn’t see the misspelled ‘Washingtion’ there, and thought the blooper was that it was supposed to be set in Canada but had a Seattle cab.  Looks like it’s the other way around, and they can’t spell.

You don’t have to dl it.  You can get it off of Global’s site.

globaltv.com/globaltv/video/index.html

That is downloading it.  How do you think it gets from global to your computer? :wink:

I want to watch it on a PVR on the big TV, not on the computer.  It’s easy enough to download it (either from Hulu or Global) and watch it on the TV, instead of a browser.

But I want to know if it’s worth it first.

so far, so good.  I’m watching it now.

I watched the first one. It’s got potential. I’m going to give it at least one more before I decide to keep watching it or not.

I just finished watching the first episode.  Pretty freaky for regular TV.  I don’t know if I’ll continue to watch it though.  I USED to love horror/murder mystery stuff, but since having kids I’ve lost my interest in such things.  It’s not as fun to be scared when you have little ones to protect. :astonished:  But the characters are fun so far.  I think the little girl did it  :wink:

Ok, I won’t bother then :wink:  Thanks for the review.

Meanwhile, speaking of the little city inside the TV:

“You shouldn’t let poets lie to you”  Classic!

i watched it liked it lot of character development for people who are gonna die. have to watch a couple more to see if worthwhile