Halloween Fest

to all and pass the message on

Halloween Fest is not cancelled

everything is still going on as planned

we are going to be taking all the percautions to keep it as healthy as we can there will be hand sanitizers, the volunteers handing out candy will be wearing gloves and also we may have masks there if any one would like to decorate them and wear them. Halloween fest is not cancelled every thing is still going as planned.

“I would rather have my child under a roof staying dry rather than walking door to door in this pouring rain and wind”

if you would like to Volunteer or donate call 62 ghost

Halloween Fest

free swim 12 and under 2:30 to 4:30

High school students 6:00 - 8:00 (must have student I.D)

Games - Prizes - Candy - Costume Parade

6:00 - 8:00 pm

fire works 8:15

come one come all and enjoy 

Jeesh… I went out in the wind and rain.

Kids these days are too coddled and wimpy…

I Agree!

well the Prince Rumor is that it has been cancelled becasue of the H1N1 going around so just pass the message on every thing is still going as planned

That is great news, I really enjoy the events that are put on.  I appreciate the time and effort that people put in for the children.  Thank you.

Awesome.  I’ll be out with my family tomorrow night to watch the fireworks @ 8:15.  :smile:

ROFLOL. OMG - you’re so right.

We need to toughen them up, at least a little, or soon their delicate feelings will not allow them to leave home EVER.

I remember when I was a kid, I used to go outside and play…

Does that happen anymore? Because all of the kids I know, stay inside and play on their playstaytions or something of the like. We wonder why our kids are overweight, and lethargic. BECAUSE WE DON’T BOOT THEM OUTSIDE, when it’s nice out.

we arent going to the civic cause i already know itll be huge crowds of people bumping and pushing us out of the way. talked to the kids out of buying the a small gift instead. and keeps me away from all those people that may have h1n1 AAAAHHH!!!