Google street view now shows Prince Rupert

The old neighbourhood is looking much the same-but the guy who bought our house really needs to trim back the azalea in the front yard. It’s getting HUGE!!

It was done during the week. Possibly over a couple days. The garbage truck was working on my street.

If you go down 6th street by Tim Horton’s, CFNR has a tent outside of the Tim Horton’s at the corner near the Coast Hotel… but if your on 2nd by Tim Horton’s there is nothing…

I can’t remember any event though that CFNR setup a tent outside Timmy’s for something, hmm.

Fun times trying to guess stuffs. :smile:

Definitely done over a few days.

You can probably find yourself in a couple of places.

Hey, I thought it was illegal to film inside the pub!!! :smiley:

Well, apart from the obvious places I’ve been, only thing I recognise is a car! Stalker warning averted! :smile:

I know it was done sometime before Aug 10…thats when we got rid of the washing machine on our deck :stuck_out_tongue:

When was the RCMP musical ride in town? I was “surfing” around town and saw the trucks parked at the Civic Center but I can’t remember the date they were here performing.

It was either July 1 or just a couple of days after.

Looks like it was a day or two starting on July 9th.

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … 907.0.html

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … 919.0.html

I stalked the Google car from Frederick St & PR Boulevard to Metlakatla Rd haha

I was about one hundred feet from the Google car in this pic but still had to zoom in Street View to see the car in the pic. The panorama wide-view on the those cameras make it seem like I was miles away LOL Shoulda pulled up close and waved LOL

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8349/meepmeepzoom.jpg

Ya I remember that day, they were set up outside on air via cell phone. The guy was looking out for those CFNR red balls on peoples antenna’s.