Gmail invites?

I bet that when gmail is available to the public and not just beta they will redo the sign up and privacy satements.

Yea, I think I would too, but let’s not forget that both are companies and compainies stay in the business by making money, protecting our privacy or not.

But Microsoft has Windows, so thats a big “booo”. Actually, SP2 seems to have improved things a bit.

Not really. The only additions I see are three more icons, mainly with a public service type message.

I find that my startup and shutdown times are quicker and the firewall isn’t so gay.

I’m too dense with computers to really appreciate any changes SP2 has. The only thing that I’ve noticed is a pop-up block on Internet Explorer. That’s only because mozilla hadn’t been installed though.

5 invites available here (finally). send me a note at grospouce at gee mail dot com

6 invites availible here send a mail to craigwj at gee mail dot com :smile:

Now for something completely similar, anyone else noticing suprnova.org is down?

http://search.suprnova.org works.

hey big_thumb:
wordreference.com/
the french-english translator sez pouce is ‘inch’ and says no translation for finger or thumb!
I’ll have to tell my friends in “Cut Off Inch” …

guess we’ll have to rename T John and the highway too.

Gotta be as useless an MS spellcheck!