Geeky question: Adamantium vs. Gundanium

Aaaalright…a new question that’s sure to cause some 30-year-old-still-lives-with-his-mom-and-still-eats-Trix-and-has-seen-all-of-the
-Star-Wars-movies-at-least-20±timeses to fight. Say Wolverine from the X-Men and Gundam Wing from…well…Gundam Wing…were in a fight. Could Wolverine and his Adamantium claws do ANY damage to Hiiro Yui’s Gundanium alloy mobile suit?

Okay, my bad for putting it in the Prince Rupert forum…

I don’t see how Adamantium is able to heal Wolverine’s fleshwounds… It’s attached to his bones, not coursing through his veins, setting his soul on fire…

Maybe it seeps into the marrow of the bones and produces some kind of chemical that mixes with the blood to heal him…

well the gundon guy would win cause he’d just fly to space and wolvernies head would explode continuiously cause he keeps getting healed.

It’s not the adamantium that heals him. Super-fast healing is his mutant power.

wow, total noob, wolverine’s super power was fast healing to begin with, thats why he was given the adamantium skeletal structure…

so its like he has 2 super powers

this is randy, i own marvel and charles t

http://www.ominousblog.com/wp-content/Wizard-Wolverine-Cover-med.jpg

yeah dont mess with this mofo.

[quote=“Nomadic man”]http://www.ominousblog.com/wp-content/Wizard-Wolverine-Cover-med.jpg

yeah dont mess with this mofo.[/quote]

He just needs to get laid and he’ll settle right down.

Sorry… that’s all I got. All I know is that Wolverine is from X-Men and Gundam Wing is a cartoon on YTV.

Wasnt he screwing around with Jubilie?

[quote=“orangetang”]

wow, total noob, wolverine’s super power was fast healing to begin with, thats why he was given the adamantium skeletal structure…

so its like he has 2 super powers

this is randy, i own marvel and charles t[/quote]

Total noob…to the max…

no some japan girl. Shes like some big mob princess and the mob keeps trying to kill logan but then he kills this like black samarie guy or something and they go away but then on there wedding day she dumps him cause some voice tells her to…cough
yea…

I just voted the rude one because it was the funniest choice.