Gas Prices ( again )

Plzs for the love of god can some one tell me WHY, when the price of oil falls the price of gas rises ?????? :imp:

why not? its the never ending battle to stop the oil companies we can take them,  lets stop buying gas . lets not go to chevron all on one day then they’ll feel the pinch. that’ll teach them.

becoming my biggest pet peeve people complaining about gas prices . cars arent a right they are a luxury be happy you have one and dont have to walk or ride a bike or can afford one.

just my opinion  :smiley:

From what I understand, consumer gas prices are dependant on two main factors (other than supply and demand):

1.  Price of crude oil.
2.  Price of wholesale gas.

It was on the news one day a while back and the price of crude oil was around $40 a barrel or so and the wholesale price of gas was $1.18.

Again, I may be wrong.  This was awhile back and my memory aint what it used to be!  :imp: :smiley: :imp:

I couldnt agree with you more.

[quote=“decker”]
we can take them,  lets stop buying gas . lets not go to chevron all on one day then they’ll feel the pinch. that’ll teach them.[/quote]

Apparently that kind of protest (which I have participated in cuz I would LOVE to spank big oil) does not have much effect. People just fill up the day before, or the day after - so the amount of gas sold doesn’t actually change.

BURY your car - now if we all did that, you bet they would notice!

i was making fun of all the lame ass attempts that people make on facebook and other sites.just think its rediculous when people complain put your energy in other areas of concern where it would benefit people

again just my opinion  :smiley:

ah if we were riding bikes someone would just go and steal them :imp:

i always like your witty replies lol

Heh - yeah, whining about gas prices is like arguing on the internet.

Although I know I have whined about diesel prices…makes me feel old when I can remember less than 50 cents a liter for diesel.  Ah well.  I have my mantra:

“I can still drive twice as far on a tank, I can still drive twice as far on a tank.”