Gaming Consoles

[quote=“Iceman”]

[quote=“Anonymous”]

i thought FF11 was strickly an online PS2 games?[/quote]

Nope, FF11 will be released for PC in Japan shortly, then makes its way to PS2, and then finally over to North America. PC and PS2 versions of the game will be compatible with eachother to increase the amount of players in which to play with online. I think there already clans started for it too.[/quote]

But its a strictly online game thou, right?

Yeah, and guess what Everquest is? strictly online.

Wonder if you’ll be able to sell your characters in FF?

Doubt it,

Speaking of selling chars, expect some cash in your paypal account within the next 3 weeks :smile: I hope.

Why do you keep bringing EQ up Ryan. It gets sad when the game starts to play you…

All I did was bring up the graphics comparison… Since there aren’t many MMORPG’s to compare graphics to, I mean, fuck, Ultima Online is so heinously gay its not funny, still using graphics from the early ultima games.

It was borges that brought up my EQ accounts, so bitch at him sampfag.

If the game ever played me, you’d likely know it, I’d have 6 computers, all better than anything you could ever dream of, 6 EQ accounts, 1 credit card, with a very large bank account. Then and only then would EQ start “playing me”.

Alright, i take it back. I am sorry ryan you are an EQ god who deserves recognition for managing to sell his accounts for $300. Just curious as to how much you spent on EQ though 2 years of play is a hefty sum of cash, is it not?

Whos the Maverick to your Iceman, Iceman?

i’d get an xbox myself, while it may be a “computer” its capabilites are astounding when compared to a similar 350 dollar desktop system.

You are not just saying this because you have an XBOX right nate?
Iceman is my battlefield name since i consider myself somewhat of a fly boy. -=TG=- (top gun is my clan)

i’ve had an xbox and a ps2 at my disposal for months, the xbox has always been my favourite. the ps2 is gone now though, brother took it when he moved.

Have a friend who recently bought Kingdom Hearts for the PS2. It is by SquareSoft and mixes Final Fantasy with Disney in Zelda-like gameplay so he says. Sounds very interesting. Anyone out there had a chance to check it out?

Since I don’t want to drag this out any longer, I’ll stop after this post.

I’ve made a lot more than $300 selling accounts.

I figure including well parents, I’ve spent about 500 on the game, over 3+ years.

those types of games dont interest me :unamused:

RPG’s are the way to be in my case. I love them. In fact i would say that i love them just about as much as Ryan loves the cock. ALOT!!!

Anyone with an Xbox should check out Microsoft’s Rallysport Challenge. Some websites even suggest that this game is the better than GT3. Here are a couple of screens from my PC version.

The gamecube is the easiest to mod, by far, but you can’t burn your own games for it. The mod is really only good for playing imports. You can probably find some store to mod a PS2 for you, but it’s expensive.

I got Kingdom Hearts, and I like it alot, but it’s certainly not for everyone.

I ahve been looking and there are USB mod chips that plug into the back, but still require that boot loader thing for backups.

Bleh, you dont deserve to enjoy playing RPG’s, Kindom Hearts… wtf.

Im sure you like Animal Crossing too? thats your type of RPG eh?

Thats what I thought.

Pfft, pathetic.

i read a review on sega gt 2002 and it stated that it was the closest u can get to gt3 on the xbox. has anyone played it yet?