Does anyone know where to buy fuses,  the fire works kinds. Or does anyone have a couple laying around?

well what do you need fast or slow burning? , what are your length requirements ?  do you need Primacord, or old fashion flying fish fuse?

Ok all joking aside I do believe you need to have a blasting license or something similar to even be in possession of any type of blasting material…

no blasting,  just smoke.  saltpeter and sugar,  some baking soda.

Possesion of saltpetre is probably enough for the black Suburbans to suround your house these days.
Only a terrurrhist would want to make smoke flares or home made rockets!!!

or someone who plays paintball…