Fucking naysayers

Fuck you and all your naysaying.

Let’s see you invent something like inward singing.

Read the post above the one above this one and you totally stole my reply in the post just above this one… Always ney saying, everything I create! You piece of shit, you create something like inward singing! You fucking shit! You fucking sit in your tower…

I am more content with being humble and positive.
Life would be pretty lame if I looked for the negative aspect of things.

ok so what is a bitch? we all have our own definitions right. So if a lady just does what she is told, with no smile on her face, does that make a bitch? What counts?? I’d like to broaden my definition of a bitch. :smile:
I consider a bitch to be either male or female and to possess the following characteristics:

- purposely tries to disturb other people in some way, shape or form.
   - uses rude language
   - belittles people
   - caters to people's needs in a negative manner
   - makes u feel like a piece of crap
   - snaps at anything
                                 and so on and so on

( Oh and we all must be able to bear with menopausal women at some point in our lives, get used to it! Remember, this too shall pass)

you can try to defend her all you like, i’m not going to try to validate my opinion to you tootz, your_highness420, prudence, danielle, whoever you are/were/will be.

hah… I don’t defend anyone! I was just wanting to know other peoples outlook on bitches. haha And besides, I dont come here trying to argue, I like to learn stuff from others :smile:

I need to learn to avoid Scrub, he likes to attack.

[quote=“Tootz”]I am more content with being humble and positive.
Life would be pretty lame if I looked for the negative aspect of things.[/quote]

Tootz, Scrub is a good guy. I know him a little bit and he is cool.

Scrub, MiG knows Tootz and he said she is a good gal. I believe him.

So could the two of you please stop the flaming on any frickin thread you happen to cross each other on and be civil! Maybe you should flame yourselves using msn or pm or email or somewhere I wouldn’t have to see this bickering.

Khaaaaan! Enough already!

Man I’m showing my age.

Dude, shut up. Seriously. You’re totally killing my buzz.

This thread looks pretty sweet now that the beginning is gone.

Man, you should write a book, and call it “101 Ways to be Irrelevant in a Thread,” and then one of the ways can be to talk about the thread in the thread.

I like the title Irrelevant Posting 101 better.

Fuck you and all your naysaying.

http://penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20050105l.jpg

A show about nothing. It’s been done before.

This is about something, though! Buying $5 PA coffee mugs, $16 PA t-shirts and $200 PA cockrings.