FRUSTRATION! (Firefox 3)

Ahem…

So you don’t think there’s anything wrong with your computer?  Then there’s no problem, right?

What if you were to format your computer and then Firefox 3 and all your add-ons worked all of a sudden?  What would your conclusion be to that?

That she should have used AVG and SuperAntiSpyware instead of SpyBot? :smiley:

SpyBot… :unamused: the only thing funny about that is that you use that piece of SHIT!

I use ad aware too.

lol,tell me you use norton anti-v soft and my day will be complete! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t mind I’ll attempt to help, there are applications available to “Backup” your Firefox settings and preferences, I would recommend uninstalling Firefox and doing a “Registry Clean” of the invalid entries that the Firefox installation leaves behind.

after you’re finished with that, Re-install Firefox, and “Restore” your Firefox Settings & Preferences using the “Backup” application

the “Backup” Application that I recommend is -

mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

I also know that it works 100%

///

I went into the source and asked if they sold anti-virus,

the one they recommended (the lil nerd that was helping me looked as if he was ashamed that he was recommending it) was Norton Internet Security Suite, or something such as that (it was Norton however)

anyways, I was like "no dude what about Kaspersky1?!?"
and he was like “omg this pwns”

so I was like nah I’m good I was just wondering :smile: