Friends is over :(

Well the last episode aired tonight… and it seemed like every channel had some sort of running joke, or tribute of some sort to the show. Sportsnet even threw a few quips into their 11pm broadcast.

I know 80% of the regular posters on here don’t give a rats ass, but if anyone is interested in watching the last episode or any of the specials… and you forgot to set the VCR… pm me and I can help you out.

i didnt get to watch the last one my mum wanted me to tape fricken suvivor :neutral_face: meh i wanted to see it too… so long friends…

Woohoo! It’s finally over! Now maybe they’ll stop making such crappy television shows!

No, now it just paves the way for Friends 2, or Friends Reunite. Or Friends: The Early Years.

Frankly, they should make Spaceballs: The Series.

Colonel Sanders: Prepare ship for lightspeed!

Dark Helmet: No, no, no! Lightspeed’s too slow!

Colonel Sanders: Lightspeed too slow?

Dark Helmet: Yes. We’re going to have to go right to…Ludicrous speed! (everyone gasps)

Colonel Sanders: Ludicrous speed? Sir, we’ve never gone that fast before…I don’t know if the ship can take it!

Dark Helmet: What’s the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chickennn?!

Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real money from the series is made. Friends: the T-shirt, Friends: the coloring book, Friends: the lunch box, Friends: the breakfast cereal, Friends: the flamethrower–the kids love this one–last but not least, Friends: the doll.

I’ll stick with my seven seasons, and best of dvds.

Spaceballs is the greatest Satire ever. I love that movie.

indeed it is, even funner when your able to quote the movie and annoy your friends cause some may have not seen it.

I’m the bearded lady, who are you? One of the freaks?

You went over my helmet!?!?

I bet she gives good helmet

Thank God Its Finally Over. I knew the show was popular when i heard people referring to me and my old gf as Ross & Rachel

I feel very sorry for you… I hated those two together.

who wouldn’t feel sorry for anyone with a whiney turd like Ross.
thankfully my friends were referring to the on and off bit

[quote=“smartass”]Well the last episode aired tonight… and it seemed like every channel had some sort of running joke, or tribute of some sort to the show. Sportsnet even threw a few quips into their 11pm broadcast.

I know 80% of the regular posters on here don’t give a rats ass, but if anyone is interested in watching the last episode or any of the specials… and you forgot to set the VCR… pm me and I can help you out.[/quote]

hey can i borrow the video?

I don’t have it on video… well… video for the computer yes, video for the vcr, no.

^^oic ok…

kayb… I have a copy on disc at work for ya if you want it.

yay!! I get to watch the finale tonight, thanks to Smartass!!! :wink: