Found Cat (kitten) 1100 block of 7th East

Oh my goodness, the cuteness is KILLING me!

there is one that looks like that one just more orange on the 900 block of 10th he is really friendly and keeps trying to move into my friends house.  they look about the same size with the bottle brush tail. hope they find their homes or some one with a big heart and lots of love to give them.

Have you tried taking a trip to the vet? They have many lost/missing adds on their bulletin board.

Now this is a cat and she has skills, sort of but will not fetch. Stinky feet good luck with the lost cat, my Lady saw the pic and says you will keep it.

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

I’ve been trying to convince my mom we need a cat again.  No such luck so far, but I’ll keep you posted!

Good news everyone!
I have found a new home for my stranded lil kitty, i have given her to some family friends. She has gone to a good home that will love her and treat as a member of their family.
Thanks again for all you help folks and Justin Case too.

There i have done my good deed for the weekend :smiley:

I want Astrothugs kitten.

Did you even TRY to find the previous owners?

:smiley: :smiley:
astothugs kitten is too cute to give away  :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i did. i put posters up at the SPCA, Vet, pet shop, corner stores & telephone poles in the neighbourhood etc. 
If someone really loved and wanted this cat they would have been looking for it already…i know i would have.
Could not keep her for too long so i gave her a good family to live with  :smiley:

That wasn’t the case with the cat who showed up at our house.
It was known as a wanderer, sometimes not coming home for weeks at a time.
We put up posters and such too, but didn’t get any results until an ad was put in the paper.

But then again, our cat is weird, and really old too. We think he picked our house as a retirement home. He only likes our dog, no others and he sticks around the neighborhood. Whereas he used to wander all over the place.

Cats are really odd I’m thinking.