FOUND: Alcohol Beverage

FOUND Alcohol Beverage:

Found Wednesday evening, September 25… a nice little stash of alcohol beverage. If you misplaced your boose tonight, I may have it. Please post where you last saw it, what type of carrier it was placed in and describe exactly what you lost, and I will insure you get it back. (I do not “drink”). I also do not check this thing for messages, as I rarely log in. So, and as such, please post your reply here with your description of same. Failure to identify this “stash” within seven days from the date of my posting, will result in me taking the necessary steps to dispose of it.

Regards!

Just when I think I have seen everything.
If no one claims it, I’ll call dibs.
Is it a fine scotch ? A Drambuie ? Maybe a Congac ?
I’ll pass on the applejack.

[quote=“Cst. Ferman”]FOUND Alcohol Beverage:

Found Wednesday evening, September 25… a nice little stash of alcohol beverage. If you misplaced your boose tonight, I may have it. Please post where you last saw it, what type of carrier it was placed in and describe exactly what you lost, and I will insure you get it back. (I do not “drink”). I also do not check this thing for messages, as I rarely log in. So, and as such, please post your reply here with your description of same. Failure to identify this “stash” within seven days from the date of my posting, will result in me taking the necessary steps to dispose of it.

Regards![/quote]

Is it a backpack full of beer :smile: