My favourites have been the arial photo game, the what happened to… game, and the “You know you’re in Rupert when…” I think the Rupert one tapered off because we were just going in the same circles over and over again.
Lets see what else we could do…
- Name that tune… a couple lines of a song, people get to guess it, then name another when they guess correctly. (no cheating!)
- Movie lines… same deal as name that tune, just with movie lines.
Saw these on other boards:
- Stupid questions about Canada… for Canadians. It is easy just type a stupid question someone that doesn’t know a whole lot about Canada would ask about Canada. And then someone else answers EXAMPLE:
Q: Will i be able to see a polar bear in the streets in Canada?
A: Of course. Polar Bears are a large part of Canadian culture. Though they aren’t as friendly as the Coca-Cola mascots.
- Brain Teasers. Someone posts a teaser and we have to guess it. The person who guesses the teaser will post another one or pass it to another.
- Photo captions. We’ve all done this before. Post whatever comes to mind.
- What’s going on in this photo? Same kinda deal, we just describe the situation in the photo.
- Before and After. Someone You might recognise this from Wheel of Forture puzzles. But it’s a little different in this case. Someone says a two-part word, and you then make it into a new word with the last half. Example: Beanie Baby…Baby Step… step stool… stool pigeon… etc.
- Stupid questions and answers. Person A asks stupid question, Person B answers stupid question, and then asks a stupid question of their own. EXAMPLE: Why do we yawn in commiseration when someone else yawns? To examine the quality of the other’s dental work.
There’s tons more I found… but some of these could be a good start.