Former President Trump shot at

https://knsiradio.com/2024/07/13/assassination-attempt-on-gop-candidate-donald-trump-saturday-at-pennsylvania-rally/

Developing story.

you reap what you sow, you trade in hate and violence karma is a bitch

That was karma.
Unfortunately the megalomaniac ass will see he was saved by Divine Intervention and become even worse.
I shall rule the world, it is my destiny!

You’re not wrong. I’ve got a bad feeling about events unfolding down in the USA. They’re crazy enough to re-elect Trump.

He is the Saviour, come to save them from their sins. By committing every single one for them. They’ll sell their souls to Satan himself to prevent even one those unChristian crimes that aren’t even mentioned in the Bible.
Muh Preechur said they’re bad mmmm-kay?

this is how stupid so called religious ppl are, this is a short from the 2020 or 2016 RNC Nominating convention, this religious leader that thinks Trump is religious it is hilarious

Some people…
my sister went thru this religious phase and preached the Earth was only 6,000 years old. My Dad just face-palmed and mumbled how he spent all that dough on her Bio-Chem degree.
She did come to her senses in a while though.
But this what-Commandment-haven’t-I-broken-yet lout Trump is still the darling of the Evangelists.