First Nations seek title claim!

financialpost.com/m/wp/blog. … e-location

LOL too funny the courts already said in that case they talk about where the band won title, first they always defended their area and ran outsiders out of their area, Lax has not done that, second the courts have said for economic reasons where it benefits the province as a whole then projects can go forward despite title claims, that is why the province and petronas have tried their best to negotiate a solution, is the amount of talks enough who knows but is Lax willing to role the dice and lose? then they get nothing if the project goes forward.

It won’t go threw and they got offered nothing anyways!

thenorthernview.com/news/328236531.html

they are not saying no to LELU island just don’t infringe on flora bank which the company is trying to avoid with moving the bridge

Kitkatla called Port Simpson’s title claim “disappointing and irresponsible”.

thenorthernview.com/news/328866371.html

They will never win this claim…especially when Metlakatla and Kitkatla also have claims to this area.

As someone else mentioned, Petronas is considering moving the berth more north west and thus could avoid having any portion of their bridge/trestle be over top of flora bank, which would essentially render the Flora Bank argument totally moot. As the project stands now, I believe only one support for the bridge/trestle, would be built actually on the edge of Flora Bank…that support and shadowing issues of the bridge are what is the main concern at this point.

I would love to live in the same world you do, where being offered over $1 Billion is considered “nothing”…what a world that must be.

One billion over 40 years for every member would be $8000 !!!

Covers mortgage payments.

[quote=“bthedog”]They will never win this claim…especially when Metlakatla and Kitkatla also have claims to this area.
[/quote]

Ah yes, I see that its time to gaze into the crystal ball again, although this time from the other side.

Checks the last time someone gave me $8,000 for literally doing nothing…yep pretty much never.

Awwww!