Feeding new borns in public!

feed the newborn child out in public just so it won’t starve and suffer??? Women better keep those dirty little milk filled titties out of my sight or I will really have something to hate about… This World is such a rude place!!! Restaurants are popping up everywhere and food is sold in the parks by the tonnage. People are getting desensitized to this horrible public display of rudeness…
People should eat in the dark!!!There shouldn’t even be a dinner table, I hate seeing all that garbage being stuffed down my loved ones throats…All the carnage of animal and vegetable flesh alone is enough to make me sick I tell you, just SICK,SICK,SICK!!!

I tried to go without eating for a while. It didn’t work out too well. I found my self getting light headed and tired. I had trouble getting out of bed in the morning. I even began to chew on the corners of books and furniture.

After the doctors took that tube out of my throat I decided that eating was a better alternative to being so tired and a much better alternative to not being. So, while you may feel that the process is disgusting, the alternative to eating is much worse.

[quote=“words”]feed the newborn child out in public just so it won’t starve and suffer??? Women better keep those dirty little milk filled titties out of my sight or I will really have something to hate about… This World is such a rude place!!! Restaurants are popping up everywhere and food is sold in the parks by the tonnage. People are getting desensitized to this horrible public display of rudeness…
People should eat in the dark!!!There shouldn’t even be a dinner table, I hate seeing all that garbage being stuffed down my loved ones throats…All the carnage of animal and vegetable flesh alone is enough to make me sick I tell you, just SICK,SICK,SICK!!![/quote]

K, first off, those “dirty little milk filled titties” are what kept you alive when you were just a little gaffer. I don’t find it rude or offensive at all when a mother needs to feed their child. Besides, half the time, due to the mothers feeling of awkwardidity, she’ll cover up so idiots like you don’t make it embarrassing.
People should eat in the dark? That seeriously is one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. You try eatting non-meat and non-vegetable products (whats left?) on the floor in the dark for a while and I am sure you will retract your comments.

Obviously he’s making those statments just for the reaction.

Trolling pisses me off.