Favourite Song Of All Time

Just curious to see if anyone could name an actual song that they can place under their number 1 song of all time?

I still have to think of mine I’ll get back to you :confused:

It varies… I really like Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin, though.

I find Stairway personally to be a so-so song wrapped around a great guitar solo.

I guess I’d have to go with “The Legacy” by the Gone Jackals.

King Crimson: starless and bible black…
or if I’m in a + state of mind
Hatfield & the North: Her majesty is a cream donut

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
or
Underworld - Tongue

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box / Misfits - Dig Up Her Bones

way to hard to place that title on any one song, but my favorite song of all time would have to be one of 2Pac’s.

easy for me i guess…
two songs since i was kid stick

NIN-Something I Can Never Have
Deftones-Be Quiet and Drive

2pac - changes is a really good song. However NIN - Hurt is also one of my favs.

i dont have only one favorite song i have alot… cant just choose one…

stair way to heaven is good, but its also pretty cool backwards

The infamous satanic messages?

Interesting, I have a CD called The Money or the Gun, Stairways to heaven, by the Australian Broadcasting Corp. which has 22 different versions of Stairway to Heaven. I personally like the Rolf Harris version best.

ya, i get scared listening to stairway to heaven when i go to sleep, but its still a awesome song

[quote=“Dave”]

Interesting, I have a CD called The Money or the Gun, Stairways to heaven, by the Australian Broadcasting Corp. which has 22 different versions of Stairway to Heaven. I personally like the Rolf Harris version best.[/quote]

me first and the gimme gimmes version is my fav.

If I have to pick just one, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp by Led Zeppelin.

Edit: Or maybe Three is the Magic Number by Blind Melon.

Soul Vibrates by Plump DJs

or

Bullet Train by Plump DJs

I could maybe choose one favorite song from each genre, but never one song ontop of them all.