Favourite Restaurant in Prince Rupert?

Have you had it in Terrcae?..Its a substandard pizza product, far inferior to the regular pizza you get there, which is not very good either. 
There was a Steak house in the Rupert Square where the post office is now, it was called ERICS.
There was an awesome pizza place where that cash store is on 3rd.  It was called poseidon.
I was shocked to hear about the fire at rohdos…i hope they arent put out of commision.

Breakfast: Neptune
Lunch: La Cucina sandwiches (pizza sub!)
Best Dinner: Herbie’s

Green Apple has the most amazing tartar sauce I’ve ever tasted! Vietnamese and Thai food rock my socks.

And I gotta say Rupert has some awesome Chineese food. You can’t find sweet and sour pork balls like they make 'em here.

Well if you caught the paper this week there was a huge ad for a “franchise opportunity” for Quiznos in Prince Rupert.

Zorba’s is king for pizza. Thick greasy goodness. With shiskebob sauce on top that they’ve been dipping raw meat into all day.

I only went to La Cucina a couple of times.  I liked it, but I don’t remember too much about it.

For all-around seafood, Boulet’s is really good.  I remember going there sometime around Christmas a couple of years back and they had this seafood buffet that was fantastic.

Green Apple makes great fish & chips too–it was always my second choice.  I also like the pub food at Solly’s and Breaker’s.

You’d die in the Fort. eg Friday nite w the gf & choices are:
a) gooey chow mein, s&s pork, chop suey, chicken wings at Kings (bonus curried sharp bones)
or burgers made with Shopper’s wholesale patties & sauces
b) gooey chow mein, s&s pork, chop suey, chicken wings at St James (bonus watery wonton)
c) decent chow mein, s&s lumps of pig fat, chop suey, chicken wings at Classic (bonus  a napkin)

There’s 2 pizza takeouts (no sit down) one is entirely decent. The other’s not Delissio it’s Disgusting…

I dunno, personally I think what Prince Rupert needs is more coffee shops, we don’t seem to have near enough of those… :unamused:

What Rupert needs is a place for food and/or coffee, that is open past 1am.  Somewhere you can actually go inside, order some food, and sit around and chat. 

The fact that Timmies closes at 1am is a pain, and while Rain closes at 2am, it is sometimes too classy an environment when you just want to sit around over coffee, and I’m not sure if they serve food right until close.

What we need is a good ole fashioned diner :smiley:  Burgers, fries, coffee and pies :smiley:

God I’m getting old. I’m sitting here reading your post smartass, thinking “who the hell is out drinking coffee past 1am?”  :confused:

meeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am on the fence. I think all the restaurants here in PR have something to offer.

Rain: the best spicy chicken
Anchor: thai chicken ceaser salad
Green Apple: Fish and Chips ( hands down )
Crest: Steaks
I used to love La Cuicina but I have to say the last couple of times I had terrible service. The Rupert is the same. The waitress got my meal and another tables meal mixed up and she just wanted us to switch. GROSS!!! I was shocked. I simple said I want a new one. What if that person hadnt washed there  hands?!
All in all we have some pretty good choices of food here.

I think I need new contacts.  When I read that, I thought it said "Thai chicken eraser salad  :confused:

the breakfast special at Neptune is hella rad, plus, if you are lucky you might get a clean table. 

WELL THERES ONLY FOUR RESTAURANTS TO EAT
GALAXY ZORBAS PANAGO CAUSE THE HAVE THE BEST GOD DAMN PIES IN TOWN
LA VILLA FOR THE RIBS
GREEN APPLE FOR THE FISH AND BURGERS

I dont get out much, but where’s the LA VILLA?

Across from the old KFC and drycleaners.  Where the pizza place used to be.

I like Pizza Hut in Terrace so I guess I’ll be trying Prince Rupert’s newest on Wednesday August 08, 2007    Their new phone number is  250-627-4992   

The following link speaks for itself,  be sure to bookmark it for places you will not be going into.

healthspace.ca/Clients/NHA/N … d-frameset

Thanks for the link:-)  I can see one seafood place I will not be frequenting in the near future:-(

Direct link, notice the restaurants on top:

tinyurl.com/ywrjpu

Smiles Seafood Restaurant	 	 113 Cow Bay Road	  13-Jul-2007	  High
Greens and Beans	 	 330 2nd Avenue West	  13-Jul-2007	  Moderate
Lee & Ann Restaurant	 	 636 3rd Avenue West	  30-Apr-2007	  Moderate
New Moon Restaurant	 	 628 3rd Avenue West	  29-Jan-2007	  Moderate
No.1 Fast Food	 	 208 - 500 2nd Avenue West	  30-Apr-2007	  Moderate
Somerset Restaurant (Raffles Inn)	 	 1080 3rd Avenue West	  14-May-2007	  Moderate
West End Restaurant	 	 610 3rd Avenue West	  15-May-2007	  Moderate
Ziggy's Family Entertainment	 	 316 3rd Avenue West	  26-Jun-2007	  Moderate

Forgive me my ignorance but is that Wednesday July 12,2008? or am I supposed to be standing outside waiting for my pizza as last time I was by, about an hour ago, they were still renovating and there was no waiting line…Do I get it for free if delivery is a year late? Just askin’…