Enough of gas rip off in rupert

Chevron in Vanderhoof and one in PG up to $134.9 today, no one following the lead.
Chevron’s always the first to increase, the last to decrease. Always has been.
Reports of Montreal stations hiking prices 14c a litre overnight

Drove across bc 3 days ago. Prices are about the same everywhere except kamloops/Williams lake which were 1.22/1.24

The Fort and Hooterville now up to $128.9

i am living in victoria now
and people complaining about the price of gas in prince rupert make me laugh

the price of gas is constantly changing
one day some gas stations had FOUR different prices of fuel in ONE day

the price goes down 1 or 2 cents a litre per day, then about a week 10 days later it makes massive jumps
on feb 24th the gas was 118.9/litre, the next afternoon it was 139.9/litre
and now it is down to 123.9/litre

prices change, just be thankful your not living in vancouver or victoria were the gas price are usually higher then rupert

6TH AVE PETRO CAN SIGN 1.39.9 FOR REGULAR! Still $1.29.9 at 7-11 as of 10:00 PM!

Did someone write a message on the Saudi Facebook page that we’re bring democracy or something? Mid-grade must be like $1.55 or somethin!

I swear I saw Chevron at 1.39 on sunday before it jumped back down to 125.9… this is so disgusting :frowning:

Went up here Monday to $132.9 then another cent Tues. morning.
Amazing how the price can go up on gas already in the tank.

Fort & PG now $1.33.9

Its 132.9 at Husky, 129.9 at Esso, 139.9 at Chevron and both Petro Canada’s

Don’t be crying when its up to $150.00 by summer, you know tourist season is coming, high ferry prices and gas costs as much as gold.

Time to trade in the old camper for somthing either electric or on 2 wheels !

I say we make that whole area of the world a parking lot and drill it ourselves. Who’s with me? :smiley:

Drove to PG last week and Rupert had the cheapest gas of all the places. When does that happen ???? Usually we are one of the highest. I was surprised that Petro and Chevron kept their prices at 125.9 for as long as they did. Not getting rid of my truck…I enjoy camping, tho we only go as far as Lakelse.

m.gasbuddy.com/ReportGasPrices.a … 6735855258

Gas buddy has an iPhone app where you can check out and report prices.