Emaline Delapaix & Lukas Creswell-Rost - 29.7 Cowpuccinos

Dear Prince Rupert…My favourite little wacky Northern town.

I am coming back to visit you and to play at Cowpuccino’s and this time I am bringing wonderful UK musician Lukas Creswell-Rost along for the ride. Lukas will accompany me on electric guitar as well as play some of his own songs so it will be a great night of music.

Entrance by a suggested donation of $5-$10 so swing by and get some yummy cakes and coffee to go with the show.
5% of my CD sales will go towards the Prince Rupert Wildlife Rehab Shelter - prwildlifeshelter.org/

See you in July and please share this event with your friends on facebook!

facebook.com/events/729970167045989/

:smile:

emaline

Emaline Delapaix is an Australian singer, composer and musician who lives between rural Western Canada and Germany with her big orange cat Reece. She spends a lot of time writing intense folk pop for piano, acoustic guitar and harp and sometimes whatever else she has lying about the place. Some say she sounds a little like Kate Bush or Tori Amos, but she also loves a lot of Scandinavian music: music that invokes the weather like storms and warm sunsets. In Summer 2012 Emaline moved to Berlin performing over 150 shows all over Germany, Europe and Canada since making the vibrant city her home and creating a dedicated following.

emalinedelapaix.com
soundcloud.com/emalinedelapaix
facebook.com/emalinedelapaixmusic

LUKAS CRESWELL-ROST is an English born, Berlin based guitarist and songwriter whose solo project sees him recording and playing his intricate songs with deftly fingerpicked electric guitar, a small host of effects pedals and a well-aimed melody. A new album is due to be
released this summer. But for now, his songs are punching their weight alone, out there and onstage with their owner & creator… happy to be out for the night.

lukascreswellrost.com
soundcloud.com/lukascreswellrost
facebook.com/lukascreswellrostmusic